The topic of this assignment is, “Improving student performance outcomes on standardize testing for 7th grade science Chicago Public schools”
- create a title page (see syllabus Appendix A).
- describe the context (setting) for your topic (problem) to include sub-headings:
- the community
- the school
- all school, community, district, or county identification attributes will remain anonymous
- Identify the approved topic
- Describe your topic rationale (include a data table to support the problem)
- Explain how research ethics will be followed with your proposed topic
- Cite and reference your work.
To apply what you have learned, you will develop a bibliography consisting of five primary research articles related to your topic that have the potential to address the problem identified in your topic description by:
- Creating a title page (see Syllabus Appendix A)
- Conducting an online literature search and downloading and saving the articles as a .pdf file.
- Identifying the five primary research articles related to your topic that are:
- peer-reviewed research articles
- not more than six years old.
- Using the note card format provided in the syllabus (p. 7) to provide a brief and concise description of the article (DO NOT COPY THE ABSTRACT).
- Cite your work as appropriate (see Chapter 6 of the APA Manual [6th ed.] for quoting material (Failure to cite will result in a failing grade).
- Submit all .pdf article files with your annotated bibliography the assignment 2 link.